We are here to support you to get into your own home sooner. With a number of different paths to achieve home ownership available, you can be sure that Australian Finance Centre will be there to help you, every step of the way.
Our current offer to new owner occupier customers is just one way that we are helping get you off on the right foot. With no application fee to pay, you will already be saving up to $600#. And we all know how much that extra money can help when you're moving into a new home!
Below we've included just a couple of the different ways to help get you into your own home sooner. Whether it is your first-home or those looking to move on to their next property.
How much rent do you pay?
Rent per week $ 500
Year 1 $ 26,000
Year 2 $ 52,000
Year 3 $ 78,000
Year 4 $104,000
Year 5 $130,000
Contact us to find out what your repayments would be or go to our Calculators page
You can receive help from your parents or siblings to sidestep the long journey of saving a deposit. Perhaps you have found the perfect home and don't have a deposit, that's where the Family Guarantee loan enables the equity in a direct relative's home to be used as security for the purchase of an owner occupier home.
With the added potential benefits to some customers of avoiding the need to pay Lender's Mortgage Insurance, or even receiving up to $50,000 in cash for home improvements, it's hard to go past this unique home loan for you.
Don't forget some of our other low deposit options:
1. 5% Saved deposit, must be held in your bank account for a minimum 3 months-great when off the plan
2. Gifted 5% deposit as non genuine savings
3. Rental history as evidence of payment history, no need for saved deposit, can be gifted or sale of an asset
4. Borrow 95% and add the full mortgage insurance up to 99.9% of the property value
5. Using the government building incentives as deposit